Sunday, August 16, 2020

It's the Little Things

Its hard to believe we are 5 months in to our government mandated stay at home orders due to COVID-19. As each day goes by it continues to becomes more and more apparent what really matters both physically, mentally and emotionally. 

A few weeks back I was in the market for some new washcloths and kitchen towels as ours were past their expiration date. I have always been an advocate for surrounding yourself with things that are both beautiful and functional. After looking around I found Caty Buttaro's Etsy Shop called Mahogany & Vine where she crochets gorgeous wash cloths and kitchen towels for a reasonable price! 


I have to admit while I still do not LOVE doing dishes. Every. Single. Time I have walked in my kitchen I have smiled since their arrival. After all, it really is all about the little things in life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment