Saturday, July 21, 2012

Whoh Where have the last 4 weeks gone!

Holy Cow, Has it really been 4 weeks since my last post! So much has been happening! Here is a quick run down. . . Actually lets do top 10  13 events of our life over the past 4 weeks!

1. James moved cross country to Texas!
2. I got a new job within IBM :)
3. Zoey turned 7 months old!
4. We watched my girlfriends 2 labs in our 750 sq ft apartment for 10 days : /
5. We had a very nice 4th of July with all of our friends in Texas
6. We painted our living room Blue and are in the process of redecorating!
7. For watching my girlfriends labs she bought us a BEAUTIFUL CUISENART FOOD PROCESSOR
8. My mother bought us 10 ft long iPhone charging cords ( HOLY COW! Its super nice not having to bend over the side of the bed to read a text message! ) Thanks MOM!
9. I turned our entry coat closet into a Craft Closet!
10. James brought Zoey up to work with 2 dozen roses and a Diet Vanilla Coke from QuickTrip as a surprise!
11. We made 100% Homemade Pizzas
12. James Job hunt is quickly being narrowed down and between 3 amazing companies with 3 amazing salaries!
13. James and I had a pedicure at the spa :) How Nice it is to have someone rub your feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment